Bored Social Club returns for another season of collecting and the rewards just keep getting better.
- 5 Regular Sets, all available through pack purchase.
- 5 Award Sets
- Items: each Regular Set contains 10 digital cards, all available via pack purchase
- Awards: Top 16 Rankers in each Regular Set exactly 3 hours after the Regular Set drops will unlock at 1-of-16 Award Item
- Aftermarket: drop time is 3 pm ET, the award is given out is 6 pm ET, exactly three hours after drop time; the aftermarket will be closed from 3 pm to 6 pm ET and will be opened only at 6 pm ET; IF the regular set sells out before 6 pm ET, it will open at that time.
- Listing Floor: the listing floor for each Regular Set item is $0.50
- Repeat: each Regular Set will follow the same Award ranking, timing, and aftermarket rules listed above
Overall Collection Rank Bonus
- Exact 8: at exactly 3 pm ET on Monday, February 20th, the collector that lands exactly in the 8th rank of the Most Valuable Leaderboard for the entire Bored Social Club: Season 2 collection will receive a custom Louis Vuitton Bored Social Club backpack*
- Top 10: at exactly 3 pm ET on Monday, February 20th, the collectors ranked 1 through 10 on the Most Valuable Leaderboard for the entire Bored Social Club: Season 2 collection will receive a “Swag Bag” complete with Bored Social Club backpack, custom hat, mug, and hoodie*
*Certain restrictions apply:
- Must be a US resident and have your physical address entered into the Quidd system to be eligible for IRL merch
- Fulfillment will begin starting on Monday, February 20th; the expected delivery time to winners is 2 to 3 weeks
How to rank:
- Sets: Each Regular set contains a Most Valuable Leaderboard that ranks collectors that complete all the items in the set based on their print number. For instance, if you collect all 10 items in the BSC Group A Set, and each item is a #1, you have a perfect set, and you’ll rank #1 on the Most Valuable Leaderboard. To see this leaderboard, just visit the set and click on the Leaderboard tab.
Set Drop Schedule:
- This is the first set in Season 2
- Future sets will be revealed ahead of their drop
- All collectibles are mintable, meaning that owners will be able to mint their digital collectibles into real NFTs on the Ethereum blockchain, access them from their self-custody MetaMask wallet, and list and sell them on interoperable third-party NFT marketplaces like OpenSea and Rarible